* The e-ticket is valid only for the number of persons in total and other permissions specified herein.
* The e-ticket has to be carried by the visitor to get the entry in the zoo. Please take care of your ticket and QR.
* Without a QR code, you can not enter the zoo.
* Visitors should reach the gate at least 30 min. in advance so as to complete the check
* The Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park, Nagpur Management (Zoo Management) reserves the right to change the timings as per the need.
* The visitors must strictly adhere to the entry and exit timings of the zoo. No relaxation in the entry and exit time will be allowed under any circumstances.
* Please keep the ticket safely till the end of the trip.
* Please show the ticket at the time of checking.
* Online booking will open at 00:00 hrs. IST 7 days in advance before the date of visit. The online booking closes 2Hrs. before the safari time. All unsold tickets online shall be available for counter booking at the ticket counter. For group bookings and school trips kindly write to [email protected]
* Children below the age of 5 years shall be allowed entry free of charge.
* If you have booked multiple tickets (more than 1), via online/ offline counter, you will still recieve only one QR code. Therefore, only one QR is sufficient for all and you do not need to carry/ scan multiple QR codes.
* One ticket is valid for a “single scan”. Therefore, you cannot use the same QR code again.
* Please come in a queue before gatekeeper scans the QR.
* Please take care of all your belongings.
* Please keep the zoo clean. A spot fine of INR 500 will be imposed for spitting and throwing waste(whatsoever)
* Consuming alcohol in zoo premises is a “punishable” offense.
* The Zoo Management may prohibit the use of mobile phones or similar electronic gadgets by visitors which may cause disturbance to the animals.
* Visitors must carry valid identity proof during their visit. For Indian citizens, any of the following identity proof is acceptable: Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India, Valid Passport, PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department. , Driving License issued by RTO. , Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government/Public Sector Units, Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School / College, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar” .
* The visitors will take the safari at their own risk and the zoo management will not be liable for any losses or injuries caused due to accident/injury/damages to the visitors and/or their property. Tourists will have to indemnify to that effect while making the booking.
* Polythenes, Tobacco products, inflammable and pets are not allowed inside the premises.
* Any zone (s) / enclosure (s) of the zoo, or a part may be closed without any prior notice to visitors in case of any unforeseen exigency/ emergency after the tour commences. No refunds will be made for such closure or no alternative arrangement or provision for additional visits will be made. In case of closure of the zoo by the Zoo Management after the booking, but before the commencement of the tour, the entire booking amount will be refunded to the visitor. However, online transaction charges/service charges/taxes if any, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
* All visitors will abide by the existing legal provisions under Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 and the Rules made thereunder, as well as all rules/regulations, do’s and don’ts issued by the Government and forest department. Official(s) of Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park, Nagpur has the right to expel any vehicle/visitor from the zoo premises on the grounds of misbehaviour, including but not limited to violation of any rule of government, causing inconvenience; cordoning off the animals, luring or feeding the animal; shouting, mimicking, making hindrance to the natural movement of any wildlife or anything that falls under prohibited activity.
* For foreigners, only a valid Passport is accepted as ID proof
* The basic entry fee on weekdays from Tuesday to Friday for the safari per person is Rs. 300 for AC bus and Rs.200 for Non- AC bus.
* The basic entry fee on Weekend – Saturday and Sunday + any public holidays as per Maharashtra State Government notifications the safari per person is Rs. 400 for AC bus and Rs.300 for Non- AC bus.
* For children above 5 years, full entry fee is payable.
* Entry inside the Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park, Nagpur is allowed only through Safari vehicle of the zoo. NO PRIVATE vehicles are allowed beyond the parking area. Vehicle parking fees are extra and payable at the entry gate.
* Please note that ticket charges are subject to change without notice.
* The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies, and assessments for availing the “wildgorewada.com” online ticket booking Services.
* “wildgorewada.com” online ticket booking further reserves the right to alter any convenience fees from time to time, without notice.
* “wildgorewada.com” sell tickets on behalf of Gorewada International Zoological Park and do not control the inventory or its availability and pricing.
* The Cancellation charges are mentioned below:
• Cancellation Before 3 or more days from the visit day - 50% of the booking amount. Convenience fee is non-refundable
• Before 2 or more days from the visit day - 10% of the booking amount. Convenience fee is non-refundable
• Before 1 or same day of the visit - 0% of the booking amount.
* Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details.
* The platform will be unable to process exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets.
* A ticket “cannot be modified”. If you need additional tickets, please book them separately
* The booked ticket(s) is/are non-transferable and cannot be modified.
* Zoo authorities reserve all the right to change/cancel the ticket(s)
* If the ticket is not confirmed, a full refund except the service fee will be transferred in the same account from which the transaction was done within 5-7 business days.
* If an amount got deducted from your bank account/ wallet, and you haven’t received the QR ticket, please send us an email to [email protected] We would investigate the case within 2 working days and assure you a full resolution. However, online transaction charges/service charges/taxes if any, will not be refunded under any circumstances.