Gorewada Education & Conservation
Zoos are made to create empathy for animals among the visitors. Besides, zoos can play important role in sensitizing visitors on issues related environment protection and nature conservation. Our team is dedicated for cause
At Gorewada, our dedicated education team and knowledgeable bus attendants are committed to deepening your understanding of wildlife, their behavior, and the importance of conservation during every visit. We place special emphasis on students and young minds, fostering their connection with nature through engaging experiences.
Additionally, we organize special events and targeted celebrations that cater to specific groups, ensuring a well-rounded and informative experience for all. Join us at Gorewada as we inspire a love for wildlife and conservation through educational initiatives and memorable events.
January 14 - 30
Animal welfare fort night
National Youth Day
Word Wetland Day
World Wildlife Day
World Sparrow Day
World Forestry Day
International Bio–diversity day
World Environment Day
June 1st week
International Volunteer Week
July 1st week
International Tiger Day
World Tourism Day
October 1st Monday
Word Habitat Day
October 1st week
Wild Life Week
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
~ Albert Einstein
1. For School Students the discount will be 50% of Actual Ticket rates
Rs. 300/- (AC Bus)
2. For College Students the discount will be 25% of Actual Ticket rates
Rs. 300/- (AC Bus)
3. For College Students the discount will be 25% of Actual Ticket rates
Rs. 200/- (Non AC Bus)
Subject to following conditions:
1) This offer is valid only for the visits by school / colleges, on weekdays. The offer is not applicable for the visits by colleges on weekends and on public holidays.
2) For organizing the school / college trips, a formal letter addressed to the Zoo Director, Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park, Katol Road, Near Fetri, Nagpur, 440013, on the letterhead of school / college signed by the principal/Director is required.
3) For organizing such school / college trips, every school / college shall book their safari at least 15 days in advance.
4) Each bus has 38 seats (AC Bus) and 20 (Non AC) seat capacity; the school / college can book one or two buses at a time.
5) Each School / college can send one lecturer with the students and there will be no safari fees charged for the accompanying lecturer i.e. one teacher one bus.